Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reflections

Wow, so I guess this would be Day 11 for me, woohoo! I met with ~M~ today and had lots to update her on. I guess my biggest thing is I feel like I have broken through a fog or something, me head is just so clear right now, but as I've said many times, I don't want to get cocky... But despite the two bad days I had since meeting with her last, I have had 11 good days which kick the bad days ass!

Some accomplishments over the last 11 days:
  • I have gone 11 days without binging or overeating!
  • I have been able to identify my feelings and what they are that trigger bad behaviour, a large part of this through journalling/blogging
  • I put peanut butter into a recipe on the weekend and only used what I needed, rather than spoon feed myself! Better yet, I didn't feel deprived of it!
  • I have not felt deprived of anything during this time, I am understanding this intuitive eating thing
  • I am loosening up on his rules - I ate breakfast before working out one day

I still know I have a long way to go. Like right now for example I would love nothing more than to eat a big bowl of something, ANYTHING. But I am heading to bed very soon and I know this will not make me feel good. I would in fact make me feel awful. SO for that reason I am not going to eat anything, but this is not deprivation, it is listening to my body. My tiredness is winning out over my desire to eat, contrary to a week and a half ago when I kept myself awake until midnight for peanut butter.

So, off to bed for tonight, hopefully tomorrow will be day 12!

How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment