Thursday, March 19, 2009

Checking In - Thursday

It is about the end of my day and I am feeling A LOT better than I did yesterday, I think I was getting worked up because I was so tired, I was so refreshed when I woke up this morning (2 hours late, I NEVER sleep in), which sent me into a bit of a panic because I had planned to be at the library by the time I had actually woken up at 9, but oh well.

I survived my exam, I think I did a lot better than I thought I might, although we will see I guess when I get it back next week, because it was hard.

And I am feeling pretty proud of myself because my dinner plans have been postponed until the weekend, due to my friend being sick, but what I feel best about is I don't feel like it is getting me down like it usually would. I think having rescheduled it for a definite time saved me. Although now I don't have dinner plans, but it is ok, I have had my mind on something in particular all week which I will probably have instead. So this is a good day so far, I am feeling good, considering yesterday and having last minute plans cancelled but I am not feeling vulnerable to food right now, although I am kind of hungry... I am not going to binge tonight because this is day 4 and I feel good. Binging will make me feel bad about myself. I HAVE NO REASON TO BINGE :)

xo *N

No comments:

Post a Comment