Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching Up

Hi Girls. Again I apologize for slacking. I have less than a month left of school, so once it is over I promise to be more diligent about writing! I will do my best to catch up.

Friday was a relatively good day. I managed to say no to the leftover birthday cake in the fridge at my office (not an easy feat by the way), and I was quite pleased with myself too because that cream cheese icing looked incredible. But I made it through 6 long hours without eating it. I ended up cancelling my dinner plans due to bad weather in Halifax, I have an old vehicle with all season tires, but it was OK that dinner was cancelled because I wasn't depressed over it or anything, I ended up having a nice dinner in with my family. So Friday was a success.

Then Saturday was an OK day too. I had a lot of left over "bonus points" from my diet plan so I had a lot to eat but didn't feel guilty about it because I hadn't technically binged on anything. I was slightly disappointed with that Mars Caramel bar, not as good as I had hoped. I would almost consider eating it a waste of a treat but that's neither here nor there. We had company for dinner in the evening, which again was good. I ate moderately and even had some desert which I had budgeted for. Another successful day. One more to go to finish out the week.

Then Sunday came and while it wasn't a bad day, I wouldn't necessarily consider it having been a good day. I had the munchies all day and I was doing my best to stay within my allowed points but by the end of the day, I had over eaten by quite a bit. But I wouldn't say I binged, I did definitely over eat though, so I don't know how to classify Sunday as...

Overall it wasn't a bad weekend, given this is my danger time and where my week generally spikes. How did you all make out?

xo

*N

No comments:

Post a Comment