Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Day

The day isn't over yet (still have one more hour before bed, a lot can happen in 60 minutes, so I don't want to get cocky yet), but I feel I can safely say that I have gone two full days without binging. But it's all I thought about today. The weird thing is I still feel like I want to binge, to eat, to feel good. I am feeling pretty tired today but was happy to see some encouraging words posted this morning, thanks girls! Today was better than yesterday, hopefully tomorrow will be better than today, one day at a time...

I don't have too much to talk about today. I got in a slight argument with my mother about not going to a family party next week. Not because I don't want to, because I do, but my aunt is an amazing cook and I'm not sure if he is going to let me go to a dinner party (and gasp, on a Tuesday night! I usually restrict Monday-Thursday), and I'm afraid of overeating. My weight is up and I'm depressed. But maybe if I have a good weekend (i.e. no binging/overeating) he will let me go.

I hope you all had a good day today.

xo

3 comments:

  1. Hey N and jj, just stopping in to give a smile and encouragement and positive thoughts for your day today :) you can do it!
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! Thanks for thinking of us!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks April!! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete