Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 2

I'm not home free yet, I'm just getting ready to leave school for the night and have one more point to consume for the day. I am hungry so will have something small when I go home, but only 1 point value worth of food. I had a good day emotionally, however hunger has also been known to get the better of me and caused a binge so I am going to do my best to go out of my way when I get home to NOT BINGE. After reading my earlier reflection I think it helped for me to visually see in front of me "I DON'T NEED TO BINGE".

Today was a success because I packed all my food for the day and when it ran out, that was it. I made myself a regular supper (seafood pasta) to bring to school with me this morning, which was so much better than eating caf food. If I can find the time in the morning to do this, I think it is a pretty good idea for helping keep me in check.

I even went to the grocery store and for the first time in my life left with only buying produce (btw, pears on sale at superstore this week are AMAZING). Not that I wanted to buy anything else or felt tempted, I've just never done that before. And I had my eye on these green cupcakes they were selling all day in the cafeteria, but I resisted.

So not much to report on today. It is still early in the week and my body is still feeling the effects of the weekend, but tomorrow will be a better day. My fear for the week is riding the crimson wave and throwing caution to the wind, but while I usually give into cravings I am going to have to fight them extra hard this time so I can fit back into my Christmas clothes.

How was your day?

xo *N

No comments:

Post a Comment