Thursday, March 12, 2009

Checking In With *N - Thursday

So this is not meant to be anything exciting or insightful, just checking in with myself to identify my feelings as part of this two week challenge not to binge. I wasn't going to publish this online since I thought it might be dull for someone else to read, but I'm putting everything else here, might as well put this here too.

Today was a good day I would say, didn't feel any major ups or downs. I woke up this morning intending to go to the gym but didn't feel like going since my legs were sore from overextending myself the last few days, and through trying to be "normal" decided I should listen to my body. So I did, and I don't feel guilty, it was OK that I didn't go today.

The rest of the day was relatively painless, went out for groceries with a friend between classes. She does not drive and is having some medical problems herself right now, so it felt good to help her out and spend time with her.

I didn't stress too much about school, which is weird because I have a lot of deadlines coming up, but I will deal with that on the weekend when it's crunch time.

I am getting ready to have some friends over for dinner which I am looking forward to. We are going to make pizza and hang out for the evening. I am not worried about overeating since I am in a controlled environment and will semi-prepare mine before they get here.

So all in all, I have had a good day and feel good today. I do not need to binge or overeat tonight. Let's see how this goes.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment