Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday

Work turned out to be a worry for nothing. I had packed my food for the day, but to my (happy) surprise, there was no leftover Easter candy, so I managed to survive the day! I came home to eat a good supper, and had a nice treat afterward as well. I'm getting ready to head out to meet up with some friends shortly, I am hoping there isn't too much food around. I can say no to liquor, but the food is a little harder. Same for tomorrow night, we are heading out to a party... I guess my upcoming challenges will be successfully surviving tonight and tomorrow night. And I guess it's not binging that worries me, it will be the opportunity to overeat.

I hope you all had a good day.

To the man who sent a comment, I misplaced it, but thanks for posting. As much as I'm sorry you suffer with this as well, it is always comforting to hear that this affects men, not just women. Have you ever considered therapy for this? I know for me, it helps so much to talk to my counsellor every two weeks...

3 comments:

  1. Ah, party food...yeah...I find that filling up on liquid when I'm there makes me less likely to overeat. Also, I usually don't eat right away but wait til later and see if I really really want to eat something. But if it's for suppertime then I don't eat beforehand and pick the healthiest choice there. Good luck! Remember you are WAY stronger than any old dumb bowl of chips of piece of cake or whatever. You can do it! See how well you did today? You know you are capable of getting through tonight and tomorrow night unscathed. xoxo April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, how is your weekend going? I hope it's ok! I keep sending you positive thoughts and prayers for you to get through the weekend :) stop in soon and let us know. xoxo love April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks so much! That`s so sweet! I am doing the same for you. Have you heard from JJ lately?

    ReplyDelete