Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Good Day :)

Today was another good day for me! It was nothing special so this will be nothing exciting. I broke routine and had a light breakfast before I went to the gym this morning (a BIG nono under the ED regime), so I feel good about allowing myself to do so. This is a big part of this "normal eating" I had been trying to understand - eating when my body tells me to, not when the routine or ED says to, so it is a big deal that I had done so today. I nourished myself with another small feeding after the gym as well.

I survived the afternoon having gone out for lunch for a good sized salad, which held me through the afternoon, right until supper time when I had a good plate of spaghetti, yum!

Had a few treats after dinner, but nothing major. I surpassed my daily points target by 4, but that is ok because the treats were worth it.

I'm heading to see ~M~ tomorrow, I feel like I have a lot to talk about and update her on.

I hope you all had a good day :)

xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so proud of you, you are amazing! You can totally do this. Spaghetti sounds yummy too. One day at a time and you are doing great!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, you can do it too, yesterday was just a minor setback, you can get back on track!

    ReplyDelete