Wednesday, April 15, 2009

:)

Another day! Another day of food sobriety! This would be day 6 I guess. I survived dining out with my friends and I have to say, I actually enjoyed myself, I mean I don't remember having such a good time in recent memory. The only stress of the evening was when a friend ordered this appetizer for the table and insisted on my trying it, to which I did, but only had a little bit. I ate my own meal and the soup and bread that came with it with no guilt, and stopped when I was full (is this how normal people do it?)! The evening was a success! So not much to report, but a quiet day is a good day.

Hope you had a good day today!

xo *N

3 comments:

  1. Right on, girl!! You rocked it. Keep on truckin' :)
    xoxo April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! How did you make out today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did well,thanks :) I've been fine lately. Not letting stressful things get to me or make me binge. Just went out applying for more jobs but everyone is hiring next month so hopefully then. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete