Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 2 - Checking In

What a long day.... I thought about food alllll day, but am happy to say that I did not give in :) It wasn't easy though, I made my brother hide the rest of the chipits before he went out because I didn't trust myself to be alone with them.

I felt kind of depressed when my parents returned from vacation with some new clothes for me that I had to pretend I liked while I sucked in my gut, as the size mediums I have previously worn seem to have become too small for me (wait, the sizes aren't wrong, I've just been eating too much, thus gained weight... crap). But hopefully through stopping binging I can get back to what I once was in time to wear these new shirts for summer. They really are some cute shirts... Either way, binging will not get me into those shirts any sooner, and is therefor not the answer to my problem. I still feel like I am feeling the effects of a food hangover though, I feel kind of gross like I did yesterday, which is weird since 2 days later I shouldn't feel like this... but hopefully tomorrow will be back to my "regular" feeling self, whatever that is.

I've managed to weasel out of the family party for Easter tomorrow night. The last time I went to one of these big family functions I WAY overdid it, and I don't for see tomorrow's soiree being any different. With my brother being home and my parents returning from vacation, they suggested making a small dinner with just us, which I think will be nice and won't put me into a situation I can't handle. I think it worked out for the best because I don't think anyone else was really looking forward to going anyway. So maybe tomorrow won't be so bad after all, maybe I will get that 2nd sticker :)

I think I had mentioned I am looking for a hobby in a comment I posted, JJ is making jewelry... does anyone have any good suggestions for a cheap/easy hobby that would occupy my time and keep my hands busy for when I get the "urge"?

xo

*N

3 comments:

  1. How about a game? At the moment I'm playing Alchemy; it's super fun and totally takes my mind off food!

    http://sympatico.zone.msn.com/en/alchemy/default.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did fantastic today! congrats! I know it's hard, but you did it :)

    ReplyDelete